Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, Please expect shipping delays.
ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE IT’S BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Note: Delivery time = Processing time + shipping time
3 – 10 business days.
All orders are shipped out from the Philippines.
For “Preorder” purchases, kindly check the preorder dates in the item’s description.
20 – 40 business days.
All orders are sent out with a Tracking via PhilPost to prevent loss during the pandemic.
Please use this link to track your order!
* Customers are fully responsible for any taxes or customs fees that may arise for their orders.
* Please note that the delivery time may take longer due to the limited flights brought about by the Covid19 Pandemic.
SHIPPING Q & A
Unfortunately, I have no control over orders once it’s been shipped out. Though I have been managing an online store and shipping for more than 3 years now and haven’t experienced a lost package.
In most cases…
– Packages might be held up at your local post office. Try contacting them to see if there are any issues.
– Package might have been picked up by a concierge, neighbor, or family member.
– Package just might be taking longer than usual to get to you.
Yes you may! But requests may vary if I would be able to fulfill your request or not though! But please don’t hesitate to ask! I will try my best to fulfill your request. Just make sure the note isn’t for me! hehe
If you made a mistake in your address, please contact us immediately! If your order has been shipped already and your package returned to us because of a wrong address, we can redeliver the package. But you will have to pay for the re-shipping.
You are fully responsible for any taxes, customs fees, or duties that may arise for their orders.
Customs may hold the delivery of your packages. If you have any issues regarding the customs policies of your country, we recommend contacting your local customs office directly.
Sometimes other postal offices do not update where the package may be once it has reached the receiving country. Though this has happened a couple of times, kindly contact your local post office to see if there are any issues or a possible update on your package.
*Last update : March 17th, 2021